When an Emergency or disaster strikes, and the communications infrastructure is not working, there is an urgent need for a quick and easy to deploy system that provides those in distress, with critical survival information and instructions like where to find water, food, shelter, blankets, cooking utensils, soap, and medical assistance as well as communications. After a disaster, one of the few remaining items that a survivor has is his smartphone/mobile phone.
Survival priorities :
- Locating other family members becomes urgent, such as ‘Facebook Safe’
- Lists must be established on who survived and who is missing
- Next of kin will enquire about missing persons
- Families will need to establish who survived or who did not, or who is still unaccounted for
NGO’s, Government and Aid Agencies will need to know what is required, who to contact and where to set up support. This requires:
- Cost effective quickly deployable infrastructure that can handle a mass of simultaneous calls, with duplicate requests.
- Provide selective access to the outside world.
- Order supplies and coordinate help.
- Provide basic on-site administrative needs.
Our WiFi units allows site operators, emergency services and organizations to easily deploy a high-density wireless network. It is also capable in receiving satellite and Drone images of the disaster area and to communicate out their needs.